Discover Scuba Diving
If you want to give diving a try, but are unsure if you want to commit to a full course, then a Discover SCUBA Diving session is probably for you.
Over the course of an evening or afternoon in our local pool facilities, one of our instructors will give you a brief introduction to the kit, theory and technique behind diving. You’ll then have time to experience the underwater world before you decide to take up a full course! During this session you will learn:
- How to assemble, use and take care of the Scuba equipment.
- What it’s like to breathe and move around underwater.
- Basic underwater scuba skills.
Discover SCUBA Diving sessions are just £30
PADI Discover Scuba Diving Booklet that includes a certificate and logbook.
Maximum of 2 divers per Instructor.
Full kit hire. (You will need to bring a towel, swimming costume, T shirt and shorts.)
- Be at least 10 years of age.
- Be in good physical health.
- Be accompanied by a parent or guardian if under the age of 16.
- Complete a PADI discover Discover Scuba Diving Statement and medical form. click here to download.
- Take an additional form to your GP if you need to answer yes to any of the medical questionnaire questions – please get in touch.
- Agree to our terms and conditions. click here
Learn to dive and complete the PADI Open water Course. Click here for more information