The PADI Advanced Open Water course is designed to advance your diving. Its perfect for people who have just passed their Open Water and want to improve their abilities while learning new diving skills.
Your Basic Advanced Open Water course will be made up of three parts:
- Knowledge Development using PADI eLearning (Manual available at an additional cost) which is done at home at your own pace.
- One classroom session to prepare you for your open water dives.
- One pool session to refresh and practice skills.
- Five open water dives, two of which will be your deep dive and your navigation dive. We dive in the sea when possible, but if the weather turns we will have excellent diving at Ellerton Lake or Capernwray Quarry.
- Basic Advanced Open Water Course – This level is your basic Advanced course, which covers everything required to complete the course. At this level your deep dive will be done at Capernwray Quarry. Your five dives will be done over two days.
- Advanced Boat Diver Course – At this level, you’ll have the chance to do a boat dive and come on our evening or weekend boat sessions. This is a great way to extend your skills and see some of the wrecks and sea life the North Sea has to offer. With this option you will get 2 additional dives.
- Tailormade Advanced Open Water Course – At this level, your course can be tailor made to fit around your requirements and your schedule.
Advanced Open Water Course
Included in the cost of your course is:
- Full access to PADI eLearning resources or a manual.
- Full kit hire excluding a mask and snorkel (available in store or to hire for additional fee) for the duration of your course.
- Maximum of 4 students in a group.
- One pool and one classroom session to prepare you for your dives.
- 5 open water dives, done over 2 days or 6 dives done over 3 days if you purchase the Advanced Boat Diver Course.