Emergency First Response
Emergency First Response training focuses on building confidence in rescuers and increasing their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
Course participants learn simple to follow steps for emergency care and practice applying skills in a non-stressful learning environment.
EFR courses meet the CPR and first aid training requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver course and all professional-level ratings.
- EFR manual or eLearning (to be completed in advance of the classroom session)
- One classroom session to review theory and complete practical skills circuit.
- No minimum age requirements.
- Be accompanied by a parent or guardian if under the age of 16.
- Agree to our terms and conditions. (Click here)
We run a full range of courses up to EFR Instructor. Please get in touch for more information.