Scuba Review Workshop
If its been a while since you’ve last dived, and you’re looking to get back into the sport, a SCUBA review workshop that is designed for just that.
Over the course of one evening or afternoon, either join us in the pool or in open water and one of our instructors will go over with you all the basic skills you need to get you back into diving. This session will be tailor made to your level of experience and will include key skills as well as buoyancy and any other areas you want to improve or develop.
During the session you will review:
- How to assemble, use and take care of SCUBA equipment.
- Basic underwater SCUBA skills
- How to practice good buoyancy
If you’re looking to start diving recreationally again, or if you’re interested in taking your next course, for just £30.00 a SCUBA review will get you where you need to be. You can also add Open Water Dives from £65:00.
- Maximum of 2 divers per Instructor.
- Full kit hire. (You will need to bring a towel, swimming costume, T shirt and shorts for a pool session.)
- Be at least 10 years of age.
- Be able to swim.
- Be in good physical health.
- Be accompanied by a parent or guardian if under the age of 16.
- Complete a Medical Statement. (Click here to download) If you need to answer ‘yes’ to any question medical clearance will be needed from your GP prior to diving.
- Agree to our terms and conditions. (Click here)
Check out some of our other courses here.