The PADI Rescue Diver course is about improving your abilities as a SCUBA diver so that you know how to respond in an emergency situation. This is a great course for divers who want to challenge themselves and have fun while improving their underwater rescue and medical response skills.
Your Rescue Course will be made up of five parts:
- Knowledge Development using PADI eLearning (Manual available upon request at an additional cost) which is done at your own pace.
- A classroom session to prepare you for your dives.
- Four confined water sessions covering basic rescue skills, done in our local pool facilities.
- Two days at open water, during which you’ll be able to master your new rescue skills while having fun.
- Completion of an Emergency First Response course, which is mandatory if you do not already have a basic first aid qualification including CPR. (Click here for more information).
- Basic Rescue Diver Course – This level is your basic Rescue Diver course, which covers all classroom, pool and open water sessions (Not including EFR course).
- Rescue Diver Plus Course – At this level, you’ll also complete a RNLI Sea Survival Speciality, which includes 2 extra open water dives (Click here for more information).
- Tailormade Rescue Diver Course – At this level, your course can be tailor made to fit around your requirements and your schedule.
Included in the cost of your course is:
- PADI eLearning
- Full kit hire excluding mask, snorkel and fins (available in store or to hire for an additional fee) for the duration of your course. (You will need to bring a towel, swimming costume, T shirt and shorts for the pool sessions.)
- Maximum of 4 students in a group.
- 4 scheduled pool sessions to complete your confined water skills.
- 2 days at open water, or 3 days if you purchase the Rescue Diver Plus Course.